Thursday, December 18, 2008

WOW!!! swe3ting lo ....

Tooooo..... busy until no time to blog hahaha...
Today mine working hours 8am~3pm ~.~
Haiz... quite boring de lo
But hor ... the staff quite "CB" de lo "LC" also =.=
AND also I saw David Tan(10As) at the sport club with his family and he just came back from Australia ( I think now there also holidays gua???)

actually i finish working at 3pm then new to wait until 3.30pm to go back then my friend is calling go out to play kite then go the youth park there to play...
so I go fetch my friend (ludwig) then we wait at the youth park the until 4pm ++ still not yet come.
So I and my friend go back to my house go back to bath then go cause I finish my work then i straight away go to youth and wait liao ....

After a bath... WAO... So "SONG-NYA" HAhaha....
then go to youth park there still tie-ing with the kite so we wait but the kite can't fly =.=
So got some one pass by and said "want me to teach u all, how to fly it?"
just a second the kite fly up so high at the sky hahah....

but there the wind is to low so we back my area (rifle range) there play
WOW..... there got some many ppl playing lo =.= all seems like so pro...
About 7.20pm then we all go back haha...
I fetch ludwig go back...

What a day......

No comments: