Saturday, December 20, 2008

#13

Today is the 13 days working liao... =.= I'm work 3pm~ 10pm
Duno whether is fast or may be no haha...
But lucky is, I work with some one that make mine time passing so fast thanks to HER ^^ If not i will more boring than I thought haha....

So I went there at 3 pm then I wait until like 7pm like that so I change to the western food corner there. So the time really passing so fast haha...
But there still got some "leceh" ppl there
She come and order then want this dun want that, so "... ..." Aiyoohhh...

Then I take some order from the Main Bar there WoW... I never take such long order before, the order form is like not enough to write down haha....

Also got a member order food for me, so I feel so thankful for her ^^She so kind ^^
After a moment later, the chef cook some chicken meat WoW... is tasty yummmm...
At the moment we eat, the girl pass by I call to join us and eat hahah...

and some tie we also talk some thing like "kan neh", "LC", "CB"... but just make fun only la haha...
But some time is heard this kind of words I will laugh lo, YEA, really I will laugh... may be it really funny for me haha...

But tomorrow more worse I think cause got the duno what?? children year end party, so need to work from 2pm~10pm
U know!!! THAT IS PAIN FOR MY LEG
IF busy then I dun mind la at least busy then my leg will not feel that pain cause need to walk here and there ma...
Duno why kids also have year end party?! =.=|||

and tomorrow I need help my mom do the "tang yuan" 汤圆 thing I means "SO YI"
cause SUNDAY is the really day so need to do lo
and on that day i'm sure will be more ppl selling de ^^
Then I need to wake up about 5am GUA to help my mom sell the "tang yuan"
RM 1.50 each pack ^^

No comments: