Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boring Life #1

wake up in the morning 10am yawn~~~ =.=
watching tv
1. Lyrical Girl Magical Nanoha A's (ntv7)
2. Rachael Ray Show (ntv7)
3. Atashinchi (8tv)
4. CatDog (tv9)
5. 萤火虫的梦 (tv8)

10.30am
This JP anime Lyrical Girl Magical Nanoha A's is nice and u must watch it... Magical,sex(i think), Cute and balalalaaa many la. Ahh... I duno how to say. The show start at 10.30am, from monday to friday only... but is great ^-^

4.00pm
This is Atashinchi (我们这一家) is very cute de cartoon or may be anime gua??!! Is talk about a family one, how is the daily life, about they mother, father, sister and brother. Hahah... is quite funny de la. At 8 tv, 4pm ^-^


4.30pm
Oh MY!!! CatDog I think u all heard it before or may be watch it before hahah... may be I too childish liao still watching this kind of cartoon haha...!!!

5pm

Oh oh oh.... ya ya ya.... the Singapore's show 萤火虫的梦(let it shine) I also watch this one hehe...
This show also funny too... The show is about a teacher who wan to be a celebrity but she didt pass the test so she work as a temporary school teacher... But the student is teaching by her is very naughty de lo... and wan to know more about it then go watch lo ^^ Is very interesting

But duno my taste is same with u all or not hahah....

still have midnight show to go hahah...
at around 11.00 pm the show I really like it 法证先峰 (hero forensic) this one also nice
although this show is old liao but still ok la... I know some of u is watch it b4 so do i too... but can watch it twice de ma ^^

harrr.... sleep

Oh!!! yet not yet!!!
what???
Yesterday my shouter friend call me to go out see the moon.
Then??
I go out and saw nothing just a whole sky is cloud only
haiz...

but i saw their blog this evening then they post on!!
Let SEE... K? =.=

This pic is from my shouter friend blog ^^

u see it ??!!
the moon is smiling!!! or the sky is smiling!!! hahaha...
cool right??

No comments: