Saturday, December 6, 2008

saturday time so fun !!!

Yesterday my friend sms said that want to go climbing mountain near the Youth park there
so he want to go there at 7.45am then I set my alarm about 7am, So I wake up but not fully wake up then my friend sms again said that he can make it so cancel the climbing plan hahaha....
then I continue sleep haha...

Then sleep until 9.50am like that so I quickly wake up and rush to the TV there watch the Bakegyamon lucky can watch a bit hahaha....

I watch TV until 12 noon then I go for the interview
Haiz... once again the supervisor not there and he reception lady call me come again around 3pm...
SO I come back and I get the job hahah....
my AIM for the job is 1000 ^^ the more the fabulous but duno can or not la
hahaha....

After the interview I went back and on9 for a while then I and my friends go for the PC fair Walao....!!!
walao what??
nothing just for 'suak' only

I went to my friend's house (LKT) just a 100 mile walk only... then my friend (WSM) from the jalan perak there so far to come here and then we start to GO!!!
Before went to the PC fair... there we need to fetch one more person then we go there (roshidi)
but u know what the funny part is Shidi's house & WSM's house just near by only then he come with a motor haizz.... wasted his energy....

Another funny part is the road sign
U know what??
we went to shidi's house, road sign is opposite direction hahaha.... the sign making shock!!.... = =
I though we going wrong way hahaha.... too bad I didt take the photo for u all to see it

Then we go to the PC fair at PISA there. I saw my senior(girl and boy), junior, guo wen, poh cheng, and my last time tuition classmate ( PCGHS) de oh smart and beauty oh ^^ hehe...
I also saw a nurse just wear like a nurse la in pink dress OH MY!!! so sexy!!!

My friends the buy the 2 antivirus for RM49 hmmm... so cheap right?! I think so....
For me, I just go search for the camera price only... but not bad la I get some information to buy which kind of camera liao

This year de PC fair is lesser than last I came haha... and I also get the information of the PC fair job
1. Better get the job just paid for u day by day one
2. Dun get the job just get the commission IF u r good in promote and u r good luck enough then u can get the job
This is what I know but not 100% de oh ^^

Before we go to eat, we fetch shidi go home then we go eat but I didn't brough eanough to eat beside my mom said she got buy me food so didt eat
MANATAU she didn't but for me then I and my mom go eat at the near by hawker stall there lo
and eat until I "BA BA BA" "ERRrrrrrr" Hahaha...

Then I go back and take a shower then watch the Harry Potter show in TV2 and then I though NTV 7 will have the korean show manatau tak da

Then I feel so tired then go to sleep liao... I sleep about 1.30am++ haha...

(18SX)
Oh Ya!!! Yesterday I and my friends long didt gather so we gather in the MSN there BU someone is kena SHOOT!!!(aaron) hahah... my friend start shoot aaron " jitot aaron" then I also duno what is JITOT means....!!!
actually is a rube word wor hehe... but Im still duno it hahaha....
some thing I cannot said it lound de wor is we still chat about some thing some thing.... (what will u think now)

HAHAhahahaa........

No comments: