Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boring Life #2

Hmm... Today I'm wake up more early than yesterday hahah :D
about 9am GUA....!!! haha

My life still going on like yesterday watching TV, eat, drink, and etc. Hiaz... but today a bit different
morning still the same lo watching TV

1. oggy and the cockroach(ntv 7)

2. Kiteretsu Daihyakka {奇天大百科} (tv 3)
is it same lie doraemon??!! (almost la) hehe...

3. Lyrical Girl Magical Nanoha A's ( ntv 7)
4. RR show(ntv 7)

after the tv show I go and help my mom, after while i go to the Digi to check something at the farlim then but they say cannot check it here so i go to the pulau tikus there^^
but before that i buy laksa for my mom then after eat liao. Go pulau tikus at the Digi centre there. In the end, finish checking liao then I go back home...

sit until my backsite pain... ADUH...!!!

Oh My!!!! my mom today is cooking for us... my mom long time didn't cook liao so I eat until "BA BA" "errrr..." hehehe....

I think no ppl will boring like me haha... xD
So Bored lo !!!!

No comments: