Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!!

Today my working hour is 8am to 3pm but then got a short meeting at 5.30pm so need to go there haizzz.. so tired .... but as long money is coming to me hehehe...XD

When I reach there I was late liao but lucky is the meeting started late also
Aiyoooo..... the meeting is quite boring de lo
talk about how to serve la... this la... that la...
but nvm la is still ok la hahahah..... XD

After the meeting, I going back then I saw smoke from my area so I think is the graveyard there on FIRE...

I think the fire started at around 5.45pm like that

did u see any firefighter??

U know what r u the ppl doing?? actually they are play kite but now they are watching those smoke and fire swt.... = =|||

see it??

did u see the smoke?? there around there...
(sry lo the picnot that clear ^^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoho..found work?hamik work?hehex