Sunday, December 14, 2008

Star walk!!

Early morning need to wake up for the 'STAR WALK' around 5am
WOW so tired....
then I wake up, eat, bath, then go to PISA the just used 22 minute to reach there ;P

When I reach there then I saw so many ppl there wolao eh...!!!!
I also saw ours school student MBS junior, senior, and same "nior" hahaha...
Around 7am like that, the event stared liao I and Jean Li walk together ^^
then walk ha walk ha then MBS stud (L6A2) cut us
We walk until THE STAR there got 100+ supply
WAH!!! then of cause is drink la hahaha....
then we walk ha walk ha then saw shin yong them hahah...

AHhhhh.... finally we finish the walk so happy lucky is my leg didn't pain that much hahah... cause I need to go work ma need to stand 7 hours lo so tired....


SEE quite a lots ppl de lo... see until urs eye @.@|||


see another senior there??
infront of the orange balloon
Did u see any one there ??
Is from MBS de
see it or not??
and see the beside him one is who ??
girlfriends?? or who??or sister (low %)





After finish the race, I and JL go and have a drink there
there have milo, sunquick, 100+, fitness, and so on....
I and JL having all the drink hahaha....
There also have some game to play with, is do by DIGI "I will follow U"
but I lazy to play liao cause so many ppl need to walk haiz...XD


so we went inside PISA there to wait for lucky draw
there got 25 panasonic gifts, 5 suzuki motors, 17 Airasia tickets and many more
But the bad thing is I and JL didn't get any thing... sad :(

Inside the PISA .... got so many ppl there lo

this is one of the performance... I also duno what is that like have tree and flower dacing hahah...
and it go other performance too like latin dance... and the all is come from dun what hotel de I not that sure la hahah....

The lucky draw finish at around 1 pm but most of the ppl is waiting for the gift see whether they got the chance to get the gift or not... hahah...
so do I hahha...
and also I saw ours senior so many lo is more the us

then I went back and eat and having my lunch har.... and go to work haiz.....
work until 10.30 pm and WOW... I didn't sleep for 21 hours... break my own record...XP
haiz.... got one staff is gone liao but have 3 staff come to work hahah....
then will be a bit boring liao lo hahah....

No comments: