Tuesday, December 30, 2008

#23

Wow so fast... I already work for 23 days liao non-stop working in this 23 days haiz...
but still ok la
at least go income hahaha....

In this few days, I work for the restaurant in PSC
quite interesting thing happen
{ Kakak : apa jantan ni eeee.... geramnya... darling....}{ EEeee... gatalnya} = = |||
Aiyoh what ever I go or where I work, sure will have my sound one.... hahaha...






MUSIC TIME !!!!!!!!!

NEW ALBUM
BRANDY - HUMAN


Does any know who she is??
I KNOW!! ^^
haha... dun tell me u duno who is she lo... she is Brandy, one of the judge of the " AMERICA'S GOT TALENTS"


Recommend song:

1. Right Here [Departed] download
2. Long Distance download

1 comment:

Ricebug2 said...

hehe...still don't know who am I is it? ^^Never mind, you will find out soon when school reopen...keke...
By the way, you got perform too in the "sexy diva" ?