Friday, July 9, 2010

simple day

Yesterday i slept at 3am in the morning, then today i wake up at 11.30am wow... so enjoy... i haven sleep for such a long time d... so enjoy la... then i wake up d and have my breakfast and then go online a while...

My mom told to that the RM100 celcom deposit letter is already send to my home and ask me go to bank and bank in cheque... when i need to go out then the sky is getting dark and darker.. but i have no choice to wait... About 1.30pm my mom send me a msg said that u still at home ah, didn't to the bank? then i change my cloth and then go to bank and bank in lo... haiz... but lucky the sky "didn't CRY" if not i will wet when i come back....

After that i reach my home and have my lunch then online again and chat with people... and then about 6 pm, i decide to do some exercise at the youth park there... long time didn't exercise d...

then i went there,i have done pumping, jogging.... after i feel my leg was pain may be lack of exercise or may be i exercise over limit d.

8 pm i reached my home and have my dinner and then go online and go to sleep d haiz... what a simple day for today...

No comments: