Tuesday, July 6, 2010

outing with pop!!!




Today is my off day again and i had sleep for 9hours...(wasn't much cause i start sleep at 3am so wake up at 11.30am plus)
So is about 12noon, then i go down and help my mom.
about 1pm, my friend edmond calling that he will come to my house and go together...
then about 1.30pm, my friend calling that he is ready to fetch us.

So, i tell my mom that i need to go back d... and about 1.45pm edmond reached my house then both of us just waiting for matthew and MJ only... haha

about 2.05pm,they arrive d and we all go for movie which is The Bac
kup Plan...(start 2.50pm) before that i went to ATM to get some money haha... about 2.50pm the movie started d... OMG... this movie was great!!! i laugh from the start till the end of the movie... GOOD movie.... haha

then the movie finish at about 5pm so we wanted to watch the 9 temples: Death Ghost but the time is 6.45pm which is late d. Then we cancel it change to go eat donut at the Jco Donut at queensbay... Oh... the donuts was great..!!! and it just cost RM21 for 1 dozen...we share it... each person get 3 donuts... haha... nice...


After that we decide go gaming(DOTA) for guys only, and matthew fetch MJ go home first then we go "DOTA" at the game free there... we play till 12mn... OMG...late d... then we have our "dinner" and then matt fetch me and edmond go home... we reached home is about 1am d... wow so tired and i have my bath and then go study my math a bit then i went to sleep d... wow... damn tired... and i had massaging with MJ also...

That's all night...^^

No comments: