Thursday, July 1, 2010

memorable day ever..!!!

First thing first.... Today is my off day and suppose go for hiking at the AIR ITAM dam there with my friend, matthew. But suddenly he said wanna change to play football but then today he feel tired and wake up late and didn't go play also...(lucky i didn't go also hahah)

Second thing, i feel so boring while i off day and feel like nothing to do. Plus, my mom today also off day because of rainy day in the early morning... she stay at home with me also.... hahah.

So, i said to my mom that today i got something to do need to go out... hehe...

Is about 3pm d i go to bank and check my money see whether have bank-in already... YEAH!!! is already bank-in d then i get some money use to buy book and DVD...

Third thing, is go cut my hair... cut it short hahah... is just 3 weeks ago i already cut then now i go cut some more haha... weird right?! cause i feel my hair is getting thicker d. So, i go cut it lo.... hahah... and cost me RM15... wei.. is much more expansive than last time cut... haiz... nvm la

Forth thing, which is i go to popular today and suddenly my friends say that

"u come find MJ, is it???"

then i feel so weird about it and yet, they also mention that i fetch MJ go back home yesterday... hmm... then i was wandering that

"why and how they know this thing...???"

then i try to found out who is the one who telling this case..
Ohh..... which is matthew said one and i suppose to fetch him go back but MJ had no money d then i need to fetch her go back lo. haha... whats wrong if i fetch a girl go home, right??!!

Fifth thing, which i brought wrong thing which not the DIGI prepaid and is MOL point... OH GOD..!!! which cost RM10 and that not the worse part.. THE worse is i help my friend(ah beng) to buy and cost him RM50... what a stupid guy i am..!!!! lucky my another friend say that he will ask his friend to buy or who wants it... HOPEFULLY got people wan to buy it lo.

Sixth thing, finally i brought the Naruto Shippudden DVD the movie 6 it cost RM10.90. Cheap right?? and original price is RM12.90... cool save RM2.00... *hahaha*


so thats all for today... haha... night..^^

No comments: