Wednesday, February 3, 2010

speechless

Finally I can update my blog...^^ But this is a sad thing I ever blog (i think so...) because the carlsbergs guy want to resign already. Hmmm..... where should I begin....

WELL...! 16/1/2010 is my working day then when I reach there I feel so alone lo. No people talk to chat with. I feel so lonely.... hehe...

After few days are about 4 days later, the carlsbergs guy was arrived. So, I was starting to chat with him, ask something about him. At first is quite OK to chat with him. But in the end, like all the topic are finish chat already then nothing to chat with. Haiz... WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Day by day passes by, I was fel so lonely lo, like wanted to chat with him but I was thinking "what should I chat with him?" Haiz... But some how, we still have 1 similar topic which is 'DOTA' hahah... Then we start to chat again but after a short period then we stop chat again... because no topic can chat d... =.= I was wondering how was pc them can chat non stop at school about 'DOTA', no matter where they are... even canteen, classroom,tuition time... +.+ really "Geng"

I try many thing to attract him to talk with me but he said that "I wan stay alone, like to be quiet." So, I speechless. Again, I ask "how can stand this kind of surrounding, like so quiet?" then he said that "I wasthinking something else, so wont be so boring." Theni really speechless....

now, he really want to resign. Before that, he said don't want waste time skeeping at home so wan to work. but now much different is he said is boring like wasting time standing at here, do nothing. About this job I know is boring but can train our responbility, patient and etc. Just work 9 more days only then can rest d. Haiz....

Got a lots of thing he said before... he said...
"I want to gain experience about this job.."
"I want to till before CNY"
all this i heard may be are nonsence, all untrue... swt...

so irresponsible... (angry)


Today music...^^ (When Love Take Over - Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta)
nice 1 must listen


WRITTEN AT SWAN KUAN CC

No comments: