Saturday, February 6, 2010

once again 1 day SALE!!!

Once again the 1 day sale is on d. I working time is form 10am to 12am is about 14 hours again...!!!
nvm as long they pay me is enough ^^

Still i still thinking that "does Anglia shandy will discount like that day ?" So, i go to the counter there and check the price... Wow... lucky the price is not like the other day... But my tiger 26cans is RM89.90... the price is quite attractive ^^ and got two customers they wan all my tiger 26cans packs

Wow at that time i really shock... "is it really wan all my tiger26cans packs??" i thinking... then is really come true the wan ALL!!! and today's crowd is not like the other day 1 day sale are a bit less people coming heheh...

the carlsberg side got promotion which carlsberg 24cans just sell RM78.80 limit per ctn per family and they sold about 500 ctn.

see empty one!!!


Nvm la less people then i do less job ma...haha....

No comments: