Sunday, February 14, 2010

30 night!!

CNY is near d... and today i just brought my CNY cloth and pant only haha... i pant already cost RM159.90 horrible...!!! i though is RM59.90 because the paper block my view haha... then my mom said wan to buy then she brought for me lo... I love my mom ^^

Before go buy shirt right i have to go sunshine city to return the "pass" then they will gave me back Rm8 to me ^^... so i saw a lot of people didn't go work d. but left sunshine staff only... and i like really miss them la :'(
Nvm la the sunshine city haven bankrupt i still can go find them hahah....

and i also brought celcom broadband too.. but i dun think is nice lo because it will disconnect it own. swt lo :(

Night time my mom cook a lot for us and i feel so full haha... funny right??

Plus tonight i might not sleep d cause need to stay a wake cause all light bulb in my house all light up d and cannot switch off 1...^^ I also decide to go hiking with my mom in the early morning to watch sunrise^^ and i never go hiking and watch sunrise with my mom before...

blogging at house

No comments: