Thursday, February 4, 2010

boring...

Today my boss told me should start work from 10pm till 10pm but I not that sure is it true or not, then i decide to go at 1pm. >.<... So,I still have 3 hours time to go work. Then I listen some some from the TV, the song I heard is "meaningfull" which is 'Trouble is a friend' by Lenka. this is because the carlsberg guy resign left me alone and very day I need to help him to count stock!!!! hate it...!!!

About 1pm, I went to work and I was thinking "is it a boring day for me?". I was starting to arrange my things as usual but a bit boring lo... =.= Normally can chat with the carlsberg guy but now NO.... Haiz... Suddenly the merchandizer come and tell me need work 10am to 10pm starting tomorrow till 12/2/2010 are 12hours per day. But is boring and cant sleep more.

After that about 6pm, I go eat dinner with the others aunty. So, when I came back and I think that won't be so boring gua.... Then is really not boring lo and the time passes quite fast lo. Got a customer buy 9 ctn from me and I so shock and happy ^^. And yet, my free gifts are going finish d and I duno what to do next...??!!

At 10pm plus, I reached my home and have a bath then eat " mi goreng" and watch the "Mr Siao" show.. WOW... it really funny la when they sing the song " balik kampung" in mandrain version. hahahha.....

Today music^^


Written at swan meng cc


No comments: