Monday, April 26, 2010

Wow.... tired till my eye ball comes out... lol

Today early morning(about 10am plus, i think not that early gua) i go to the bank and check in my cheque, so again the guy tell me go to the machine (haiz... the machine again... i dunno how to use it...). So, i tell the banker i dunno how to use lo. Then he ask another banker teach me how to use it hehe(so shy la, me) after check in my cheque then i went to work and i was shock that i reach there early(cause normally I'm the last person reach to work lol....)

So, we all start with the sasbadi books and it a lot of them....it got over hundred items and each item got 5~100 books....which need to count the quantity, code number,check it whether is correct or not...

So,i starting to arrange in different type and it cause me 5 hours to done it and just half of it done only and we suppose go to eat by 2pm with our huey ping but we can't make it so i said to them, go eat first la ^^... And i also call my the other friends go eat first but they dun wan said that they will wait for me.(Wow... so nice right, they suppose go to eat but they still wan to wait for me and go to eat....)... About 4.20pm, we all go eat fried rice and ice-cram too...

About 4.50pm, we went back to work and rearrange those books that we haven done.... haiz.... and yet got a lot quarrel over our place... some time i dunno why, why need to quarrel here and there plus we just need to do our job done that's it.... is it that difficult???....

Before went back our job are still not finish yet and need to continue till tomorrow sob....(that is really OMG... nightmare for me... lol....) About 9pm i reached my home and take a bath, eat my dinner("dou ya" bean sprout chicken rice), watching TV show (Navy NCIS), online (blogging,facebook....) then go sleep d...

I heard one thing from people is now a day people dun say "Oh my God" and turn to "Oh my Lady GA GA" when i heard about this i straight away laugh is it true about this...?? weird right...???

No comments: