Friday, April 30, 2010

how i feel on....

Oh my God...!!! I gonna late to work d.... i wake up is about 10.15am d so, i go to bath change my cloth and didn't eat yet lucky my mom got cook food for me to bring it to work.... lol.... About 11am i reached there, then i start working, get the bar code(price tag) for huey ping jie... then start to do till 2pm...

About 2pm d, i and my friends all go eat Thai food... but i got bring my own food so i just order coffee ice only (cost RM1.50 ^^) then some of my friends order tom yam mee, some order rice... 1 thing is my friend(zhi hong) he eat until sweat cause he cant eat spicy food... and he also dunno that food is spicy... XD

we also want to buy the coconut ice-cream from them also but our stomach is already full d so decide to eat on other day... then we go back to work again and then we all finish it quickly,after an hours we finish the work d so nothing to do... So, i and my friend go clean up the boxes at the back there....

then our huey ping jie got something to do so she left off early and call another guy to take care here... so we finish cleaning the boxes d like nothing to do then both of us just sit at there chat and looks at other people do their job... lol....XD...

About 9pm i reached my home then go to bath, eat my dinner, online(youTube, facebook) like usually do those thing.... hahah... about 1am, i scan my PC see whether got virus inside my PC or not. While scanning, i play my 'Yu-gi-oh' and it just left a few episode to finish...

First things is

I feel so touching after watch the Yu-gi-oh :'( cause is the end d. Yu-gi-oh is one of my favourite show all time... since when i was primary school. ahhhh... finally i finish it... yeah...!! (>.<)V

second thing is

I feel shock of the Music Video of the "Baby by Justin Bieber" when i starting to play it, i saw the viewer is over hundred million viewer... i just can't believe it... Oh my God... is already more than normal people and that is my first time to see it... WOW... cool men...

No comments: