Sunday, April 25, 2010

haiz... didn't go watch movie d...

I wake up early in the morning because i need to go to the bank to check in my money so is about 8am i wake up cause the bank open at 9am.Then i online a while when is about time then i go out d.While i reach i saw 1 people waiting in front the bank so i was wondering is the bank close on today??? but in front the door there written it open from 9am till 12 noon... So i wait for a moment then i saw the door was open d then i walk in and fill the form and get the number.When the counter was appear my number then i go there and let the banker check in my cheque and money. But the banker say that today just can check in money only and cheque need to go for the machine. Then i have no choice but machine, i go there and i look at the machine and dunno how to use it...(Aiyo... first time really dunno ma... =.=)

After that my friend call me, is about the movie thing so i tell him that "i will call you later."About 10am i reach home and having my breakfast then watch TV and about 12noon i go down my mom store and helping out my mom. So, i saw a lot of potatoes(is about 25KG), need to slice it skin and chop it... need to a lot of work lo. Then i decide no go watch movie d haiz....

About 4pm, the sky start rain and it was heavy rain. At that time i eat curry mee...Woo Yummy.... lol When it stop raining then i go back and have a bath and then online and search some of the ingredients for cheesecake (first time want to bake cake but like dunno how to bake hehe...lol...)

About 1am then i go to sleep d... The End of the day.... lol

No comments: