Wednesday, October 29, 2008

horrible terrible and vegetable

Today is unlucky day for me

first is about math mark, the mark is lower than last time and plus fail
all the careless make me fail my math!!! the matrices la @#$%&....

second is the phy paper 2
u know what i get haizz...... whole paper is 100 mark i get 19 mark onlyyyyyyy......... sob :(

third is the PA (Pengajian Am) the teacher dun want let us know the paper 2 mark so i'm anger about it.... teacher said that "after the PA paper 1 exam finish then i total up all the mark then let u all know"... WALAO EHH.......

fourth is the librarian all didn't come to school and just left me only do the work but if i dun go to duty then the teacher will scold all of us "why this la?" "why that la?"
lucky is the time passes fast only if not i think i like died at they hahahah.....

5th is i go print 2 book it cost me how much u know????!!!!
RM 18.60(print) the 2 ori book is RM18.45
the resit there written is " each 1 sen " the total page i print is 382 pages
then it cost me RM 18.60 Walao ehhh.... "hisap darah ka?"(hokkien)
have u print a such thing that cost u that much and it expansive than the ori book
walao i want go find him and explain why cost it so much?....

today i think is really not my lucky day 4 me lo sob:(

:(
:(
:(
:(

BUT I HOPE TOMORROW WILL LUCKY DAY 4 ME !!!!

No comments: