Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

Today is Deepavali so my friend (balan) invite me and my friends to his house. His house near the Jalan Dato Keramat there then i go to his house around 10am and eat.... hehehe...
BUT the most my another indian friend he coming late to his house
we eat and wait until 12pm then he appear swt....

me and my friends (roshidi,faizal,balan)from left

huging hahah....
then we decide to go other friend's house that is Buva house
his house at paya terubong wow... =.=|||

I at the back of them ^^||| at the chung ling school de traffic there....


after a few minute we reach to Buva's house. WALAOoooo his house so many ppl lo about 20++ including us FUIYOOOOO.........
WHILE his mom prepare the food for us we wait at the Buva's room
the u know what???

HE ASK ME ABOUT KAMEENI AND JAYA IS IT THERE STUDY SAME CLASS WITH ME ??
may be i think he know them la ^^

form left (kumarendran,me,faizal,balan,buva,roshidi,theeban)
and his mom gave us "purple bao" too i means "ang bao" ^^ thx to Buva mother^^

then we went to the batu maung that is puvi's house
WAHhhhhhhhh....... is so tired lo going there is around 15km++ from paya terubong to batu maung fuiyoh............
then u know what?? he gives us 4 cans of tiger beer but of cause I wouldn't drink la hahaha....
after I mabuk and drive how???!!!

then my mom call me to buy ice kacang at the penang road there
KOMTAR :)HAHAHA.....

again i travel form Batu Maung to penang road need to travel 20km++ again FUIYOOHHH.......
after buy liao go back and have a bath then on9 and go to other house friends,theeban...
at the near by race horse there

what a tired and a happy day hahahahahaha.......

this is the video that we play fire cracker at my friend Ludwig's house ^^ at last year 2007


HAPPY DEWALI TO ALL OF U ^^

No comments: