Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ice Kacang part 1

Today i wake up and then go grill my bread to eat for my breakfast cause i go to work by 10am so no time to wait my mom come back with ekonomi rice...


bread with cheese inside yummy yum yum....


yumm....
double cheesecake...


if i went to work by 10am then i will have 1 hours break to eat my lunch haha... so we all decide to go eat ice kacang at the penang road there...

we decide to eat at the cafe there then go eat ice kacang at the outside cafe there... but when we sit down d then they said we can order the ice kancang for u all and chendul also... we had order some chendul and ice kacang....

Mana tau...!!!

the chendul is make on their own so we feel that we been cheated by them
swt....

chendul
cost RM2.30


ice kacang
cost RM2.00++(i forgot d XP)

about the "char kway tiao" my friend said is RM3.00 then i order 1 plate lo but when it comes then it cost RM4 then i think NVM lo... once a time only....

then my friend, cT was looking at my "Char Kway Tiao" then i ask
ww: what you looking at?
cT: looking at your prawn lo and how come your got 3 prawn?
ww: I dunno may be i too handsome d then he give me 3 prawn.... lol... XP
cT : no la. my is uncle fried, your 1 is aunty fried.
ww : no wonder la...


cost RM4.00

so we decided next time dun order at there... haiz....

No comments: