Monday, May 31, 2010

"amazing day"

hmm... headache lo today i late to work cause wake up late and can't find a motor parking to park but after another round of searching then i got the place d and then go work late d haiz....

hmmm.... another headache lo... normally i have my lunch at 1pm. but now... everything change d cause i need to eat at 12noon... because of the time table haiz.... so, at 12noon i had my chicken rice which cost RM3.00 and a warm chrysanthemum tea cost RM1.00...

lunch, total RM4.00 :(

about 5pm i and my friend decide to go eat ice kacang again and we having "donuts bun"


RM1.00
brought from pacific komtar
erm... taste nice

after the donuts bun, we go eat ice kacang d. if talk about eating ice kacang which is penang road ice kacang is the best and cheap too... I always go there to have my ice kacang... haha....

ice kacang cost RM 2.00
taste good and cheap too... ^^

Total cost RM3.00
overall total RM7.00

hmmm... tomorrow i think that i will cut down the cost lo... (over spending... OMG....)


after the break i went to work which is tagging the price tag.... and that is most i dun like which is the Alaf book cause is heavy and it got a lot of process to do it... haiz... NVM... is ok la^^


So, this is my time table the 4th line(me) which is my time table and which having a lot of "A"
A is means lunch time is 12noon....(OMG... too early for me... haiz...)

That all for today la
tired d night...^^

No comments: