Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free day for me...

haiz... so many I did't blog liao
cause of tuition la, schooling la, working la, but the most important is SLEEPING LA

Oh God... when I go back it was heavy rain while I nearly reach my area aiyoyo... totally wet haiz....
and today the PA teacher did't come and I bring my PA book... I always did't bring book one but today I bring it then she did't come swt....

OMG after a few days exam will begin liao so i did't study at all haiz... and some of them all study 1 book with repeated 1 or 2 or 3 or may be "10" time

haiz... so tired duno study so much for what...? of cause is getting good result la and enter Uni la


BCB news

Today duno y hor....???
CH is so quiet today and YC ask him what happen but he did't answer her.... haiz.... pity YC
the like having "cool war" u know what I means right... so pity her haiz....

A normal couple should share their feeling with each other one but they not ....
hehe...

about JUJU one....is ... I think every body know it...


study
study
study
.
..
...


No comments: