Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bar-B-Q day

Today is the last exam for our school {math, PA}
aiyo... math I totally duno how to do ... sob
I think I will scold by the teacher liao after the holidays...

But before that we decide to have BBQ at the paradise hotel beach there...
WoW... I never think that there is so beautiful and the beach is so clean (I think) but the sea i duno how to describe...

they all having BBQ around 5pm so we reach there is about 6pm liao but lucky the party not yet start... hahaha....
so I take a few photo at there is so beautiful

the rest let picture talk

look... ET's face like quarrel something, is it?

when we reach there, they haven start the fire and they just let adrian do all the thing...


now is chee hong do the thing... n mable seem like looking something...

what a beautiful sunset har....

I duno what this call but I feel want to play also hahaha....
.
..

...
....
...

..
.
lets go back to the party ....
hmm...
the fire not yet ready and so do the food too

see that two young lady there "modeling" hahah...

let back to seabay there

no sun not nice


Poey Yee N Ee Theen playing water


now got sun very nice haha...

some body wrote something to some body

I do the human face not that good la.... hehehe...

I do it again
it look so ugly like wantan...
hahah....

all like so happy

sausage, fish ball, meat ball, chicken wings, sweet potato,chicken ham,crabs meat...

Is starting to dark liao

now really dark...

now really really dark liao just can see the coal

after that PC coming and eat and have fun and we go back about 10pm like that
but before that the girl was yelling near the sea there...
crazy...

PC , yew chun , way keat all go to cc again play DOTA they seen like addict on DOTA liao haiz...
too bad is our 3 classmate didn't come for the BBQ haiz...

No comments: