Tuesday, May 6, 2008

:-) and :-(

Today i'm so happy and so sad.Because i quit my job liao at the PSC there but i fill so happy and sad... SAD is need to go back to school HAPPY is don't have to work liao but i still miss them sob;'(


this is PSC that i work there^^


view from the tennis court


this is also view from tennis court by is near evening liao so it will be a little bit dark^^

The next happy and sad is about form 6... Today i send massage to the form 6 to know i can go to form or then u know the result is what??!! IS CAN!! Then my teacher also send a massage for me the massage said that my friend can go to form 6. Then i was so happy about the news...after that i send massage to my friends also then they also shocked by the news... but the sad is my friend said that his parent wan him to go college... Me also so sad and scare because when enter to form 6 there will more pressure than form 4&5 some more need to tuition if not the will be "kalah" liao but i also wan to enter form 6 to challenge with the pressure and the score!! haiz... i hope i can la ^^

this is my school^^
-THE END-

No comments: