Friday, April 15, 2011

movie!!!

Yesterday was the "Love And Other Drugs" movie on cinema...

I was stunned when I saw that actress(Anne Hathaway), that remind me the movie which she was acted before, which is "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Alice In The Wonderland"...

About this "
The Devil Wears Prada", I had seen this book at the bookstore and the book's cover is same like the picture below... and I though is was a interesting book but I never brought it... since few week before I watch this movie on TV then I was feel that i like this movie and wan to buy the book also.. hahaha


For this movie, you should watch it... Wow... is damn nice you can look at the outfits she wear and the humor of this movie... oh ya talk about the outfit that Anne Hathaway wear.. IS awesome, elegant,sexy,beautiful and I don't know what word that I can describe he looks. You can see it yourself below....

Isn't she beautiful??(I was hoping I would have a girlfriend wearing this dress or may be is cloths... )



This is the trailer of "The Devil Wears Prada"

and ya Meryl Streep is such a diva in the movie, but I like her too... hahaha

No comments: