Wednesday, June 23, 2010

frustrated for me!!!!

Aaaahhhhhhh..... now i like really fear of my future d. wanna be a successful person also need to think clearly. i had think so many things and so many ways to have a brighter future.

First i have think about retake my STPM so i have to exam on end of this year which is Nov 2010. So, if i good luck enough to have a good result than this year, so i might get the course and Uni that i want. BUT if worse than i though then i won't get the courses that i wan and then Uni that i want to enter...

Second step, which is college way. So, my friends have suggested me some of the college that good in engineering course... this is because of my friends say that engineer is good and can earn a lot of money and this dream is since when i was form 4 in secondary school when i enter the technician class which have engineering drawing subject that i love it so much.So, at that time i might thinking of be an architect or be a civil engineer.

the college which is INTI college and MONASH Uni... those college that are good in engineering(my friends say so, but i have no idea about the college). OK...!!! then i have search for the civil engineer course in INTI and MONASH also but i can't even know how much i need to pay for the course.. OK... although go PTPTN loan then how much will they lean it to me??? that's why what i'm worry for!!!

Ok then MONASH is much expansive than INTI, that was my friend say it me... haiz...and both college and Uni are at KL.. EXPANSIVE... while living there...!!!

Third step, Local Uni which is Utar(University Tunku Abdul Rahman) which cost about 30k~40k for the civil engineering course. So, i good but i dunno about the cert. If the cert that not recognize by others country then i will die(if i wanna go for oversea working la...)

Forth step, which go for culinary art at KDU college... which cost about 36k for 2years and 4 months time... haiz... that is the one i interest in too... haiz... is hard to make such a decision like this...

who will tell me??? WHAT SHOULD I DO....???(i know all this things must make a decision by myself)

1 comment:

h u E y ii said...

no rush. Take your time do some research. =)