Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dragon Boat Festival !!!

Today is the Dragon Boat Festival. This festival had at the Teluh Pahang Dam there..
At the first place , I need to fetch my friend to go with me is about 30km from my house to the dam there... I think is half of the penang I had round but that not much la... ^^ Last time I round whole penang also is just because of working lo haiz...

So, I and my friend reach there is about 4.30pm like that need half hour like that to reach there... sit until my "backside" pain!!!!
but never mind la... If go there is for fun then never mind lo ^^ and that is my first time go watch dragon boat... cause I now have a motor is easy ma can travel any in penang...
If got CAR then "lagi teruk" I think I will travel go until where??? Johor?? or may be some where else...?


When we reach there, the event is started liao I think it start at morning one...
so, at there I can saw many team racing... and many people too...

I think tomorrow is the final cause it have 2 day racing, 23-24 may 2009





look the red team won...!!! but I forgotten which club they present




what amazing DAM... hahaha....!!!!

Another round is started liao so I duno how many round had gone..?? hehehe...






Me and Ludwig...



Got a few professional photographer go below and take photo that was AWESOME...!!!
for me, I will also do like that but my camera is not that PRO yet... not like them all is DSLR camera so COOL!!!
but one day I will be buy that kind of camera hehehe....^^


They all seem like so happy, play water flash water on each other... har...
cause them win for so many time liao...




see one more team^^



look at the view... it look so nice, is it?? for some of u will think "NO"...?! right??





so after finish watching then go decide to go back but after I pass through the beach there then I decide to there...
Wao... you know what?? there water is so clean and so to the beach too... and also the sunset too but too bad is we go back early
If not I will take photo for that sunset...
see the sunset
I take it is about 6.45pm
If take it on 7.25 pm to 7.35pm that is the best sunset ever



and one thing is....
I saw people wear gown and tuxedo and taking photoshot I think they all getting marry
let congrats to them!!!

After that I take a few photo of me and my friend...
see?? so weird right?? aiya any thing la


Before go back then we go to the McD to buy ice-cream and burger
At first, I wan to buy a McFlurry then I think want to buy the chicken burgur for RM3.00
is so cheap, and i though go special date or time to buy... but not... haiz.. I'm like think to much liao ... hehe.... so I buy both ice-cream and burger and cost me RM7.20 aiya once a time never mind la ... hehe
and my friend also buy a Cornetto McFlurry which cost him RM5.00
By the way, the ice-cream is smaller than last time... haiz...

So I fetch him go home and I go eat my burger and rice that my mom buy for me
Wu....so full
ERrrr....
excuse me....
heheh...!!


BYE....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go beach oso din call me!mad lo!haha...blek!tht is reli a beautiful nice beach!next time when i free i wanna go 2!