Monday, January 12, 2009

Ama's Birthday

Yesterday is Ama's birthday so we celebrate with her at the 'golden steamboat 金火锅' at the Nargo street nearby the new world park there...

golden steamboat 金火锅


They start around 7pm++
Ama, becky, hui mei, hui min, me, adrian, ming yen, zhu zhu, vinny,
wah so sweet but why Ama facing another way?? hehe...?!

"hehehe....hahaha..." duno what r they laughing for...?? = =||


becky feeding some body... haha... or may be not.... hahah...-.-|||

AAhhhhh!!! open urs mouth Adrian...!!! AAhhhh...!!!

AAhhhh... I already open my mouth liao so fast put in... so tired la...

hey there... helo.... I think this 3 young ladys r looking at the handsome guys down there hahaha....

wah how much is it inside the ' ANG PAO '?? this is from vern lim for Ama

this is ming yen, vern lim, vinny, adrian, hui min, zhu zhu' tables... what a mass....??!!!

Ama, hui mei, me, becky's table... I think ours is ours clean than them hor... hahah....

after finish eat we go pay ours money $.$

so they duno doing what?? eating the apple, guava, tomato with chocolate... haha...

Around 10pm+++ we all go back with full of stomach errhhhh.....!!! hahaha....

No comments: