Wednesday, November 5, 2008

fabulous day!!!

At first not that fabulous yet...!! Because I wake up late again... BUT NVM... XD

1th fabulous is first 5 period, all my teacher let us free period and no teacher come in our class^^

2th fabulous is my PA is pass liao but the mark just 50 only... for me still is good la XP the highest mark is 81 in ours class^^ then got 'some body' said "the purata 350++ is not good" then i said "u wan to get 499" again he smile :)

3th fabulous is jel ask CH
"is it u 'ON' with YC?"
"if u know liao then why u ask me?"
MEANS THAT 'ON'
but yc dun want to say 'on' @.@|||

4th fabulous is another couple are started liao but I not sure heheheee.....

OH YA!!! i seem like forget...
the most "fabulous" is a dancing teacher come to our school at the L6SC1's class there teaching us dancing... they said he 90 years old ++ but i duno is it real or not and he said " i last time is economic teacher also"
then he teaching us "cha cha"

this is the dancing teacher ^^
slow,
slow,
quick, quick,
slow,
.
..
...
....


And the teacher teaching a student how to do 1 and a half twist ^^
is fabulous ???
ya!! right??

so fabulous today all period so free^^

I want fabulous,
That is my simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
I need something inspiring to help me get along,
I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?
.
.
.

No comments: